Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22 - 28

Sun - 9 miles at tempo - a little tiredness/soreness in hip but otherwise felt great
Mon - 0 miles, had dinner with colleagues
Tue - 5.5 miles lunch break - only meant to do 3, I don't know what happened
Wed - 5 miles lunchbreak, again, don't know what happened, have to stop trying to taper on beautiful days with charismatic people
Thur - 0 miles, I think I'm done until the marathon as my legs were feeling sore yesterday. I can't sleep I'm so excited/ anxious.
Fri -
Sat -
Total: 19.5

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin,
    I was thinking about you today, we did a Stuart & Johns run. Lots of fun, but it would have been better with you there. Sounds like your marathon training is going well. I'm sure you will be glad to get it done. Newt, Christina & Jeff will be up there. I hope you have a great day. Best of luck, and hope to see you sometime soon.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey James,
    I wish I could have been there for a Stuart and Johns run too! You know running and eating pancakes is one of my favorite combinations :) I miss running with you guys. I'm excited for the marathon, but I will be glad when it's over. I hope to see you soon!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete