Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 5 - 11

Sun - 0 miles, went to martha's vineyard
Mon - 0 miles, had a great idea that I should sign up for a triathalon in August to shake things up a bit and have a new challenge to work towards so I visited a gym with a pool, but quickly remembered that I don't like to swim and that all I really want to do is run, so probably all I should do is run
Tue - 6 miles in the unbearable heat
Wed - 0 miles, work-related clambake
Thur - 5.5 miles lunchbreak - tried to wimp out and use the treadmill but thankfully my running friends will show me no mercy
Fri - 6 miles
Sat - 6 miles - new kicks!! post and picture to follow...
Total: 23.5

3 comments:

  1. Work-related clambake. Nice.
    Great job in Burlington. Hope we can run a few miles sometime this summer. Let me know if you are ever passing thru this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey James! I hope so too. I was thinking about trying to come up for 4 on the 4th, but we'll see. I'm definitely going to try to make it to Keene at some point, and would love to have it coincide with a running event of some sort. I'm also thinking of signing up for a fall marathon, do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, come up and do the deMar. Jeff Petrovitch is doing it for his first. I'm going to do at least 20 if it with him. Or, if you want something else, I'm planning to do the Mohawk Trail Marathon in October. It's supposed to be fast. Hope to see you on the 4th.

    ReplyDelete