Monday, July 4, 2011

July 3 - 9

Sun - 7 miles + core and some weights and foam rolling - I really can't believe that piece of foam's ability to  inflict serious amounts of pain
Mon - 6 miles + foam rolling - didn't hurt any less
Tue - 0 miles, skipped track - tired, tired, tired.
Wed - 2nd PT session in the am: lots of lunges, squats, core, weights, etc. Meant to run in the evening, but it was hot and I was tired - I hope I'm not getting lazy.
Thur - 6 miles am, why don't I run in the morning more often? It's such a wonderfully amazing way to start the day.
Fri - 0 miles, bbq preparation
Sat - 6 miles am + foam rolling: Sangria seemed like a better idea last night than it did when I woke up this morning
Total: 25

Not many miles for the week, but I'll excuse it because, really, who cares. Am I getting lazy?

I can't believe I displayed such a bad attitude (above) on my beloved blog this morning. I'll blame it on the sangria. Of course I care how many miles I run a week, isn't that what this blog is all about??

No comments:

Post a Comment