Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24 - 30

Sun - 8 miles, really wanted to do a longer run but my body wasn't feeling it
Mon - 6 miles
Tue - 5 miles upon arrival in San Diego along the boardwalk. Beautiful weather, beautiful view of the city, very sore body from flight.
Wed - 0 miles, went to Mexico
Thur - 7 miles on the treadmill on the ship - the treadmill is located in a room the size of a jail cell with no windows and a mirror directly in front of the treadmill. I listened to my i-pod and alternated between staring into my own eyes and staring at the distance I was running ticking past on the treadmill screen... I now have a greater understanding of why some people say they hate exercise.
Fri - 0 miles, really planned on a run but tender problem with ship delayed departure for day's activities which meant that we returned later than planned which meant I had to go to a cocktail party rather than run
Sat - 9 miles in 2 increments, listened to some good music
Total: 35 miles

Overview: Not as many miles as I would have liked but I suppose such is life when you're sailing the high seas

No comments:

Post a Comment